Your Cart is Currently Empty
- 1 lb of boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can of coconut milk (BPA free can)
- 1 cup chicken broth or filtered water with some sea salt
- 3 tbsp. curry paste
- 1 onion
- 4 heads bok choy
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Pour coconut milk and broth into a crock pot.
- Add curry paste. Stir until disolved.
- Cut chicken thighs into one inch cubes and add them to the pot.
- Chop all vegetables into bite sized pieces and add them to pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Garnish with fresh cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lemon or a tbsp. of grated fresh ginger for even more of a kick.