You will need:
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1-2 cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped banana, apple or fresh berries
- ¼ cup goji berries, cranberries or raisins
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds, hemp seeds or chopped almonds
- Pinch cinnamon
- In a medium bowl mix chia seeds, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir in 1 - 1 ½ cups almond milk, stirring to combine and soak overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning add a little more almond milk so it's the consistency you like. Stir in fresh fruit, dried fruit, seeds or almonds, and cinnamon.
- Can be eaten warmed in a saucepan or chilled.