You will need:
- 1 lb of boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can of coconut milk (BPA free can
- 1 cup chicken broth or filtered water with some sea salt
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 onion
- 4 heads bok choy
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Pour coconut milk and broth into a crock-pot.
- Add curry paste and stir until dissolved.
- Cut chicken thighs into one-inch cubes and add them to the pot.
- Chop all vegetables into bite-sized pieces and add them to the pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Garnish with fresh cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lemon or a tablespoon of grated fresh ginger for even more of a kick.