There is more than one type of chronic inflammation. The kind of inflammation that is associated with one disease may be different from another. Leaders in science are only at the beginning of learning how to resolve inflammation through nutrition, nutrigenomics, and personalized lifestyle medicine.
Chronic inflammation is at the root cause of many chronic diseases that we are familiar with, such as: heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. It may also be the reason you are struggling to lose weight due to the effect of chronic inflammation on the thyroid, or further upstream by inflammation's effect on the hypothalamus.
Hypothalamus is the master controller of the brain. Your hypothalamus makes many essential hormones and orchestrates behavior as a result of environmental and body cues, so that means it governs body weight set point and hunger, as well as other tasks such as sleep, body temperature, and sex drive.
Support your hypothalamus by:
- Eat in a way that does not inflame your brain. This means getting the right balance of fat and carbs, improving the health of your gut (microbiome), and scheduling your meals. The goal is to keep the boss of your hormones, the hypothalamus, cool and chill.
Some ways to resolve inflammation include:
- Increased consumption of proven anti-inflammatory agents, such as organic vegetables and fruits, omega-3s, vitamin D, and n-acetyl cysteine (NAC).
Ready to lower inflammation through the support of your hypothalamus?
Our Core Essential’s Kit is tailored to provide support, it includes:
- 1 container of Reset 360 Fiber Love -OR- Reset360 Daily Fiber
- 1 bottle of Reset360 Omega Love
- 1 bottle of Reset360 Multitasker (without iron)
Optimizing your health is a multi-step process. It starts with the right foundation of whole foods, exercise, and sleep. Then it's time to start adding in meditation, supplements, and other lifestyle enhancements that will speed up progress.