What is bone broth made from?
When boiling bones from beef, chicken, and fish they release amino acid-producing compounds. Collagen and elastin, plus minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, become bioavailable. This makes them more absorbable with the fat that is also released. The body can absorb these nutrients better than their supplement form.
What is the Secret?
Bone broth has many secrets revealing it is great for your health. Here are a few ways it can help you either treat or prevent the disease from occurring.
- Supports Strong Gut Health - Strengthening the intestinal lining keeps toxins from the bloodstream. In the case of autoimmune diseases, there's often a leaky gut involved. Toxins are released into our system due to larger holes in the gut lining. Healing becomes near impossible, and symptoms of many conditions persist. Consuming bone broth can be a soothing and supportive way to assist in healing.
- Arthritis Support - The joints get the nourishment they need such as gelatin and collagen which can help with those aches and pains.
- Rich in Calcium - keep your bones strong, especially for people who don't eat dairy. This form is better than many supplements because they are not absorbed properly if not taken with vitamin D.
- Anti-Aging - One spoonful of bone broth has enough collagen and elastin to keep peak levels in the body. The peptides from collagen are potent enough to improve skin's elasticity skin appearance. If you’re tired of buying expensive creams and lotions - eat more bone broth.
- Detoxification - Rich in glycine, bone broth detoxes the body maintaining antioxidant levels.
- Thyroid Nourishment - Thyroid gland nutrients are in fish heads. When cooking, if you buy the whole fish, you can use this part to make a nourishing broth afterward.
- Adrenal Support - Our adrenals work overtime in times of stress. They are a part of the kidney system in the practice of Chinese medicine.
- Digestion - Gelatin soothes the intestinal tract to heal those with digestive issues. It also increases gastric acid secretion to further aid the process. The amino acid L-glutamine is also in good supply to heal damage within the intestines.
- Immunity - Bone broth also gives the immune system the boost it needs to keep us healthy.
A Recipe for Homemade Bone Broth
- 1 chicken (misc. chicken bones, chicken feet, neck)
- 2 small onions or shallots
- 1 bunch of fresh organic herbs
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Put all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot, and let sit for an hour.
- Bring to a boil, and get rid of any foam that rises to the top.
- Cook on a very low flame for 8-12 hours.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Separate any meat from the bones, and use for a soup or stew (or quesadilla).
- Strain the broth to separate any leftover particles.
- Pull out the herbs and wash them well.
- Warm-up a serving of strained broth to desired temperature (do not boil).
- Put your serving of broth and a large handful of herbs (for extra minerals and taste) in a bowl.
Find more ways to improve your health, skin, and look younger from the inside out consider adding in Aging Reset Essentials.
This exclusive formula from Reset360 is the combination of 3 key products (previously sold separately) which are now available in a single product, Aging Reset Essentials.
It includes optimal levels of Berberine, Resveratrol and Vitamin D, along with a number of additional synergistic ingredients; Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Quercetin (Milk thistle seed extract) and natural tocotrienol and tocopherol powder (from fruits of palm tree).
Quercetin is a flavonoid reported to have a myriad of all-natural health benefits.*
Vitamin D impacts the expression of at least 3,000 of your 25,000 genes, so make sure you have enough daily. Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and artery health, and for maintaining a healthy immune system. Vitamin D and vitamin K aid your body’s regulation of calcium.*
Resveratrol has been shown that it can fight the effects of aging on a cellular level. Resveratrol also can mimic the benefits of calorie restriction – that is, eating less – and is a strong antioxidant.*
Berberine is a plant compound that has anti-inflammatory and metabolism-balancing effects. It cools inflammation in your body and behaves like an antioxidant. Blood sugar rises with age, starting at 50, and berberine can help you normalize blood sugar levels, especially if your fasting blood sugar is 85 mg/dL or greater, supplementing with Berberine is an easy anti-aging win.
Dr. Sara’s Berberine formula is more potent and bioavailable than some Berberine formulations, so 400 mg once per day is sufficient. Other less concentrated formulas may require higher or more frequent doses. Berberine is a compound in many herbs and has a wide range of uses.*
Shop Aging Reset Essentials