Vote Now: Monday Mystic
Posted on 10 September 2013
- Novella Carpenter, local Oakland author of Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer. She had me at her first line: "I have a farm on a dead-end street in the ghetto."
- Regena Thomashauer, aka Mama Gena, Creatrix of the Mama Gena School of Womanly Arts
- Rebecca Burgess, my low-impact eco-artist friend and activist.
- Marta Dansie, gifted designer and blogger
- Marie Forleo of Rich, Happy & Hot
- More Danielle Laporte, because you know self-realization rocks, and you know I can't get enough of her brilliance.
- Brene Brown, PhD, a refreshing professor from Texas who is an expert in vulnerability and authenticity.
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes, an oldie but goodie.
Sara Gottfried, M.D. Sara Gottfried, M.D. teaches women how to balance their hormones naturally so they can rock their mission. She is a Harvard-educated physician, speaker and New York Times bestselling author of The Hormone Cure (Simon & Schuster, 2013). She is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and is regularly featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Redbook, O Magazine, and Yoga Journal, and TV including The Ricki Lake Show and 20/20. Known for effortlessly blending the seriousness of women’s health with playfulness and humor, Dr. Sara’s mission is to help women lose weight, feel great and vital from their cells to their soul.