The Cheat System Diet – Dr. Sara’s Book Club #13
Posted on 10 May 2014
With bikini season just around the corner, women everywhere are expressing collective panic at the thought of shedding their coats and yoga pants in favor of sundresses, tank tops, and swimsuits.The problem is that worrying about your weight can put your “fight or flight” hormone—cortisol—on overdrive, which contributes to even more weight gain/retention. This quickly creates a vicious cycle that gets harder to break with each year that passes. It’s time to reclaim the FUN of summer—that means helping you look and feel your best, so you can enjoy BBQs, beach days, and warm summer nights, without stressing over how your arms look or your muffin-top. Allow me to introduce my favorite new way to quickly move the needle on weight loss. It’s called The Cheat System Diet, and it will make you clean and lean in no time…
- Read all about this life-changing new book in my recent Q&A with the author, Jackie Wicks, HERE.
- Pick up your copy of The Cheat System Diet book HERE.
- Then, kick start your weight loss results with one of the delicious recipes I’ve included below, from Jackie’s exclusive Cheat System Diet Cookbook, (and download the full 44-page Cookbook for free HERE).
Mediterranean Eat Clean Saladfrom the Cheat System Diet Cookbook Servings: 1 Cheats/Serving: 1 Ingredients:
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 cucumbers
- Fresh lemon
- 1/4 avocado (if you like)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Weight Loss Shortcut SoupOnly 6 ingredients and you can pronounce every one of them! Here is the so easy to make, so easy to eat soup. And you feel so full and lose weight. You can even sip on a cup of this for breakfast. Servings: 8 - 10 Cheats/Serving: 1 Ingredients:
- 1 large (HUGE) head of cauliflower
- 3 smaller heads of broccoli
- Large box of organic vegetable broth
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste