Your Cart is Currently Empty
This package of the Ultimate Detox Kit + 21 Day Hormone Reset Detox Program offers great savings.
Dr. Sara has spent over twenty years testing and ultimately formulating her own updated Reset360 Ultimate Detox Kit. It's not only tasty, but also Dr. Sara Diet and Detox approved.*
Dr. Sara's book, The Hormone Reset Diet, sets forth a revolutionary 21-day hormone balancing detoxification program. The program calls for a daily "approved" reset shake, increasing fiber and greens intake, and detox supplements.
Dr. Sara's Reset360 Ultimate Detox Kit has you covered - supplying everything you need to perform Dr. Sara's 21-day plus Reentry detoxification program.
Each Reset360 Ultimate Detox Kit includes:
- 2 containers of Reset360 All-in-One Shakes (choose Chocolate, Vanilla, or Decaf Cappuccino or a combination)
- 1 container of Reset360 Fiber Love -OR- 1 container of Reset360 Daily Fiber (Easy-to-use fiber formula to support your gut health and regularity)
- 1 container of Reset360 Clean Slate (helps you cleanse and detoxify*)
- 1 Box of Reset360 Plant Based Proteing Bars (help with those cravings during your detox)
- Reset360 All-in-One Shakes: Dr. Sara has spent years tasting meal replacement "healthy" shakes and found that few can meet her approval. Her brand new Reset360 All-In-One Shake is not only tasting and filling, but meets the stringent guidelines for the Reset360 Diet and Detox programs. With 1 gram or less of sugar, up to 22 grams of protein, and 6 grams of fiber, it's vegan and a yummy and fulfilling way to replace meals.* (20 servings per container)
- Reset360 Fiber Love: With 6 grams of both soluble and insoluble fiber per serving, Fiber Love is a low-allergy-potential blend which can support healthy intestinal transit time and bowel regularity.*
Reset360 Daily Fiber: Easy-to-use fiber formula to support your gut health, regular bowel movements, and balanced gastrointestinal flora. Reset360 Daily Fiber makes it convenient to add high-quality fiber into your diet, which can help maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, cravings, and weight management.*
Reset360 Clean Slate: Clean Slate is your new daily support for detoxification. Using key phytonutrients like methylated vitamin B12, and a bioavailable version of folate called calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. This premium combination supports antioxidant protection against reactive oxygen intermediates produced during the detoxification process, promoting well-being overall.*
- Reset360 Plant Based Protein Bars (Yummy): Protein-packed, dark chocolate goodness with only 2 grams of sugar- sounds like a dream come true. With all organic ingredients and 10 grams of plant protein, this bar is the perfect anytime snack.
Individual Product Suggested use:
- Reset360 All-in-One Shake: Mix 2 scoops in 8-10 fluid ounce of water or preferred beverage and drink daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Reset360 Fiber Love: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 level scoop into 8 fluid ounces of juice or another beverage daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Reset360 Daily Fiber: During first 7 days of supplementation add ½ scoop to shake or drink mix, increasing to 1 scoop per day on day 8, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Reset360 Clean Slate: Take two capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
* Please note that all of the statements in this document have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
The shake tastes wonderful and the bars are life savers when your having a weak moment. I will continue use of these products in my daily life beyond my reset!
I don't like monk fruit in items, so wasn't happy seeing that. Overall, the shakes have an ok flavor. I'm mixing with water or a little cream using up dairy. Not doing fancy recipes. Bars don't fit with the detox program and didn't like taste so threw them out. Due to NASH (just diagnosed), I couldn't try the Clean Slate either. Have been following the detox program until today - not doing caffeine free, but have cut over 1/2. Love the daily emails, classes to work as I have time, etc on the program. Wish it had included the greens powder instead of bars - that I would have used. But I definitely am eating more veggies and lighter protein than before. Have lost a few pounds, still have time to go.
Still in the program. I have lost 7lbs so far. I never feel starved or deprived. Trying to stay the course.