Your Cart is Currently Empty
Dr. Sara has spent over twenty years testing and ultimately formulating her recently updated Reset360 Basic Detox Kit. It's not only tasty, but also Dr. Sara Diet and Detox approved.
Dr. Sara's book, The Hormone Reset Diet, sets forth a revolutionary 21-day hormone balancing detoxification program. The program calls for a daily approved reset shake, increasing fiber intake, and detox multivitamins.*
Dr. Sara's Reset360 Basic Detox Kit has you covered - supplying everything you need to perform Dr. Sara's 21-day plus Reentry detoxification program.
Each Reset360 Basic Detox Kit includes:
- 1 container of Reset360 All-in-One Shake (choose Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 1 container of Reset360 Fiber Love -OR- 1 Container of Reset360 Daily Fiber
- 1 container of Reset360 Clean Slate (helps you cleanse and detoxify*)
Reset360 All-in-One Shake: Dr. Sara has spent years tasting meal replacement "healthy" shakes and found that few can meet her approval. Her Reset360 All-In-One Shake is not only tasting and filling, but meets the stringent guidelines for The Hormone Reset 21-day Diet and Detox programs. With 1 gram or less of sugar, up to 22 grams of protein, and 6 grams of fiber, it's vegan and a yummy and fulfilling way to replace meals.*
- Reset360 Fiber Love: With 6 grams of both soluble and insoluble fiber per serving, Fiber Love is a low-allergy-potential blend which can support healthy intestinal transit time and bowel regularity.*
- Reset360 Daily Fiber: Easy-to-use fiber formula to support your gut health, regular bowel movements, and balanced gastrointestinal flora. Reset360 Daily Fiber makes it convenient to add high-quality fiber into your diet, which can help maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, cravings, and weight management.*
- Reset360 Clean Slate: Clean Slate is your new daily support for detoxification. Using key phytonutrients like methylated vitamin B12, and a bioavailable version of folate called calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. This premium combination supports antioxidant protection against reactive oxygen intermediates produced during the detoxification process, promoting well-being overall.*
- Reset360 All-in-One Shake: Mix two scoops in 8-10 fluid ounce of water or preferred beverage and drink daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Reset360 Fiber Love: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 level scoop into 8 fluid ounces of juice or another beverage daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Reset 360 Daily Fiber: During first 7 days of supplementation add ½ scoop to shake or drink mix, increasing to 1 scoop per day on day 8, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Reset360 Clean Slate: Take two capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
*Please note that all of the statements in this document have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Loved my basic detox kit!
The All-in-One shake is delicious. I make a smoothie with it every day! I add a scoop of Fiber love and then take a Clean Slate tablet. I feel energized and healthy and I know I am getting excellent protein and fiber in my diet! I will definitely be ordering more- I want to try Vanilla next even though the Chocolate is delicious!
Absolute top of the line supplements. Very impressed with the high quality. Feeling great!!
Chocolate shake tastes so good
I love this shake! Best protein shake I’ve ever had! It’s rich and creamy! I’m doing the hormone reset but will definitely make this a part of my daily regime going forward!
Love that it’s an all in one powered on its own and goes well with most added ingredients.
Basic Detox Kit
Just on Day one but I could’ve believe how yummy it is! I made golden milk (I take turmeric for achy joints) with cinnamon and used that for the liquid base. I also added 2 Tbl ground flax seeds like David recommended. Tomorrow I will add kale and am looking forward!